PAG80 belongs to the Pathfinder series of Casio watches.
The series is known as Protrek in some countries of the world.
As the name suggests, these watches are a complete toolkit for adventurous travelers.
The watch’s sporty attire has been accentuated with the state of the art sports techs like digital compass, altimeter, barometer and thermometer.
You can buy the Casio Pathfinder PAG80 plus get FREE shipping by clicking here.
Take a Look at the Benefits of the Casio PAG80 Watch
- The PAG80 inherits the Triple Sensor technology from its Pathfinder / Protrek family. The three sensors include the altimeter, barometer and thermometer. The altimeter keeps track of your current height within the “-2300ft to 32000ft” limits. It allows you to time your uphill, as well as the downhill, rush. The interactive altimeter can display “altitude tendency graphs” and “altitude differentials”. Its “altitude alarm” function warns the users when a specified height is attained.
- With the barometer instrument, you can keep yourself up to date with the changing atmospheric pressures. The info is very crucial for mountaineers and skydivers alike.
- The watch keeps the user informed of the temperature anomalies. By manipulating the data acquired, through the triple sensors, you can forecast weather and plan your adventure accordingly. The ability to predict weather is very crucial for the adventurers as the bad weather can prove to be very harmful, even fatal, for them.
- The tough solar technology ensures uninterrupted power supply to the watch. The system includes a solar rechargeable battery and a solar cell. The solar cell starts charging the battery upon exposure to light. A fully charged battery keeps the watch powered for a whopping six months without further recharge. With this, the hassle of changing batteries from time to time has been eliminated.
- Casio PAG80’s digital compass keeps you on track with a sixteen point direction measurement system. You can calculate your current direction precisely up to one degree from the total of 360 degrees.
- The Casio Pathfinder PAG80 keeps track of the time in 30 different cities of the world. The fully automatic EL Backlight turns on with the twist of your wrist, making the watch operable at night.
- The only drawback of this watch is its thermometer. The instrument generates a bit inaccurate readings at times.
Check Out This Review For More Info
Features and Specifications:
- Stainless Steel Housing with a black resin band
- Triple Sensor Technology: Yes
- Tough Solar: Yes
- Full Auto EL Backlight: Yes
- Digital Compass: Yes
- Water Resistant: Up to 100 meters
- Size: Large
- Weight: 118 grams
- Manufacturer’s Warranty: 1 Year
The cutting edge triple sensor and tough solar technologies make the Casio PAG80 a perfect treat for outdoor adventurers
The best place to buy The Casio Pathfinder PAG80 is backcountry.com. The reasons for our recommendation are simple. All orders on our this site are processed on secure servers. All credit card information is encrypted and protected. They also offer FREE shipping on orders over $50. They have a 100% satisfaction guarantee and a lifetime return policy! and most importantly the best Price!!